South Carolina
Options

Halloween Poll

Okay so I got this from my wedding month board and I thought maybe we could try to liven things up in here sine we never really post anything! 

What is your favorite scary movie(s)? 

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Do you dress up? What are you being this year? 

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related) 

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc) 

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn? 

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore? 
Anniversary

Re: Halloween Poll

• Options
    victoria0993victoria0993 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your favorite scary movie(s)? probably The Shining

What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's shaped in a pumpkin! Yum!

Do you dress up? What are you being this year? Going out with a bunch of friends and we're all going to be a character from Toy Story..I'm going as Jessie

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related) On a family vaca in Yellowstone National Park. It was snowing really hard and we couldnt see in front of us to drive and i thought we'd drive right off the road! 

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc) the only tradition I've had lately is going out for FMILs birthday. 

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn? I havnt really dressed up lately. 

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore? A University Of South Carolina Cheerleader when I was little. And a cat when I was young. 
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great idea! 

What is your favorite scary movie(s)? I am going to go with the original Halloween.  Tough call thought cause I love scary movies.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?  anything chocolate!

Do you dress up? What are you being this year? I was part of a group that dressed up as the Jersey Shore cast.  I was Sammi.

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related)   driving when a deer ran in front of me.

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc)  carving pumpkins

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn?   I was a care bear and Jem when I was a kid.  Amy Winehouse was a fun one too.

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore? care bear
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards