Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

I'm married and we're up on the blog!

Hi everyone!!!!!  I'm back from our April 14th wedding and from our honeymoon to Spain!  Everything was great - our guests had a great time and it was so much fun!  Like mdphd, we hit some rain.. and actually our organist did NOT play the correct bridal processional song (she just kept playing the one from when the bridesmiads walked down.. and it was really awkward when my dad and I began walking down the aisle bc people didn't know when to stand up, LOL).

Anywho- Our photog just released his blog with some of our wedding pics.  We love them!  Enjoy!!

Re: I'm married and we're up on the blog!

• Options
    Gorgeous photos! You look so relaxed and happy in them. Congratulations!!

Semi-related - if you went to Madrid, any recommendations? I'm going there in June for work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_im-married-and-were-up-on-the-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:6aa2f0e9-bf0c-48ca-af06-33ee114d1d00Post:c52414c7-30bb-4f40-980f-b14fa17798c6">Re: I'm married and we're up on the blog!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous photos! You look so relaxed and happy in them. Congratulations!! Semi-related - if you went to Madrid, any recommendations? I'm going there in June for work.
    Posted by Britt0412[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Aw we went to Barcelona and the Costa Brava... but I know lots of people who have been to Madrid and LOVED it!  Make sure you eat some paella!</div>
  • Options
    Britt,  I've been through the Madrid airport.. its massive.. make sure your flight times arent close toghether!!

Ginny your pictures are gorgeous! Congrats on getting married!! 
  • Options
    ginny you look fantastic! I love the color scheme. You guys look so happy :)

Haha, April 14th, the weekend of rainy weddings with the wrong processional.  oh well!
  • Options
    You looked beautiful!!  Congrats!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! You looked so beautiful and LOVE your choices for BMs and groomsmen. If you don't mind me asking, who designed your dress? Love it as well!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_im-married-and-were-up-on-the-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:6aa2f0e9-bf0c-48ca-af06-33ee114d1d00Post:0529c02a-0db9-44e5-9be5-8ca9da35345b">Re:I'm married and we're up on the blog!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! You looked so beautiful and LOVE your choices for BMs and groomsmen. If you don't mind me asking, who designed your dress? Love it as well!
    Posted by rooey5004[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks Rooey!  My dress is from the Wtoo line for Watters.  They have the BEST dresses!  Unfortunately there aren't too many stores in the Pittsburgh area that sell Watters (I live in the DC area currently and this is where I tried it on).  Fortunately a Pittsburgh area shop was kind enough to order it for me even though they don't carry it!</div>
  • Options
    Congrats Ginny!!! You looked awesome and it looks like the party was awesome too!!! :)
  • Options
    Your pictures came out beautiful. I am in love with your necklace!!

Congratulations!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Ginny! You were a stunning bride!  Beautiful photos!
    image 145 Invited
    image 121 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  Your pics were so great and I LOVED the dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You looked beautiful and your weddings was stunning! Congratulations!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    what fantastic photos! congrats on your wedding. you looked stunning! i agree w/the above, the dress, color scheme, everything was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards