Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Toss bouquet?

I was wondering what the rationale behind the toss bouquet is. I understand that if you are preserving your bouquet you would want a second one to toss. If you aren't preserving your bouquet, is there any other reason to pay for a toss bouquet? Thanks!

Re: Toss bouquet?

• Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just say preference on whether you want to toss your actual bouquet or not. Typically the toss bouquet is smaller than your actual bouquet as well. I guess that would be the major difference
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are going thru a florist, they will most likely put it in for free.  Otherwise, its super simple and alot smaller!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had a small dozen rose bouquet for the toss.  We wanted to keep my bouquet in good shape for our trash the dress session the next day.  When we got back from the honeymoon, we noticed that my mom forgot to hang it up to dry.  It ended up drying with a big flat side :)  I'm not sure what I would have done with it anyways though.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to be putting my bouquet into one of those shadow box things withmy garter, etc.  But I don't have time to take it to the place thats doing it before my honeymoon so my florist is taking pics of my bouquet and making me an exact replica for free when I am ready to take it to be preserved and it will be super fresh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I don't really understand the whole bouquet toss thing to begin with.  We're skipping it entirely, partly because I've never been a fan and partly because between the two of us we have maybe 3 single female friends.  But I guess the rationale behind the toss bouquet is so you can keep yours, to preserve or whatever.

dennisraysgirl, where do they do the shadowboxes?  That sounds like a wonderful idea!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My florist, Butterfly Petals, included a free toss bouquet. If you're not preserving it, there's no reason to get a toss bouquet at all. I didn't toss or preserve mine - it died in the closet :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards