Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Rehearsal- Cocktails and Apps- - Wellfleet

HI- I am looking for a restaurant that is reasonably priced for about 80ppl guests for 3 hr drinks and apps in Wellfleet- I talked to the Pearl! amazing place but tooo pricey. Anything mellow and on the cheap in Wellfleet for 80ppl???

Re: Rehearsal- Cocktails and Apps- - Wellfleet

• edited December 2011
    when you find out let me know! we are getting married in wellfleet next aug and ive been trying to look too... what about the beachcomber? havent been there i just know its on the beach...
  • katourekatoure member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to do the beachcomber but they close in after labor day- good for you though- if yours is in August- great spot!
  • edited December 2011
    Did you check out Winslow's Tavern? It's right in Wellfleet Center and has great food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jescahilljescahill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also should check out The Bookstore Restaurant it's low key, on the water and you could probably arrange to have the whole upstairs with the deck...
  • edited December 2011
    Jescahill, I saw that you are getting married at Chequessett. Could you tell me how your experience has been? Or could I have your email? I am seriously considering booking Chequessett this summer for June 2012.

Thanks so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katourekatoure member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone-I am now looking into MobyDicks and The Inn at Duck Creek Tavern. Anyone have any feedback on them. I will also look into Winslows Tavern.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards