Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Cutting DIY STDs

I'm printing 4 STDs (postcard size) on a single sheet of paper on my own printer. Next I need to do precise-cutting. Does anyone know where I could find the free use of a cutting board in the Chicago area? Does Kinkos do this for free?
Thanks!
Devon
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cutting DIY STDs

• Options
    aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    I bought a nice paper cutter at Michael's for like $30
    Lizzie
  • Options
    I bought a paper cutter off kijiji for $5!  I think it was $20 normally, and seems to do a decent job.  Also, as an idea if you don't want to deal with cutting, I did up my STDs as a picture file and had them printed at costco as photos for free because I got so many free prints for signing up with their photo lab. (Have to have a membership though.)  So my costs were only envelopes and stamps. 

Side Note:  I had created a border and a tiny tiny bit got cut off along the top in the printing, but nothing that anyone but me would notice so I didn't make them reprint it or anything.  But photo labs have to do it right so if they don't print off well you can make them redo it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kinkos has paper cutters in  their DIY copying area.  You can go in and use it for free!
  • Options
    2 of the libraries I've worked in had paper cutters out for public use.
    Visit The Nest!  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have a Kinko's across the street! Thanks everyone!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards