July 2013 Weddings

**kls**

Judging from your pinterest pins, we may have the same color scheme :)

Did you decide on orange as a definite? I'm having such a hard time finding a maids dress in the right shade of orange. =/
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: **kls**

• Orange is a must.....it's my FI's favorite color and I promised him it would be a part of the wedding.
    However...
    I called him freaking out from a store, looking for bridesmaids dresses bc I disliked every shade of orange in the dresses! I convinced him to let me use a champagne color for the dress and accent with orange flowers...
    There's a dress on my board, at the bottom, that I loved from Bill Levkoff...however i just discovered a shade from Levkoff that I love...and it's orange so know I'm baffled!

it's not an "in your face" orange...more like corally...which is even better in my opinion!
    It's called "euro terracotta"

and I love both these dresses!!!

I'm really having a hard time deciding on colors to go with...I had orange, champagne, and a light blue in mind.....but then I found the grey tones mixed in and I'm all thrown off! haha

What is your scheme? I may have already asked you this in the past haha!
  • edited April 2012
    You didn't ask, but I love to share anyway :)
     My fav color is orange..any shade of it really lol..  and FI's is white. but i LOVE the gray mixed in. So thats the 3 colors we are going with.
    Like you said, I don't want a crazy wild orange either ( I call it street cone orange lol)  I'm looking for a peachy, creamsicle orange..a lot softer than the tangerine dresses of the world. 

I really like the 2 dresses you posted and the cream Bill Levkoff is soo pretty!!  If I were doing long dresses for my girls thats totally what I'd pick!

Eden bridals has a really cute orange that reminds me of creamsicles but I hate the floral detail of it http://www.edenbridals.com/7320_p_357.html

It's so difficult! argh! :(

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • that dress is super cute!! if we weren't having a beach ceremony I would love to have my girls in short dresses! in the sand with flops and short dresses isn't a look I'm a fan of, unfortunately....plus my girls are so excited to wear long, they prefer it!

I've seen a LOT of cute short dressesI love....
    this dress in tangelo and ivory is SUPER cute! i don't think it's super tangeriney! they have a lot of dresses to look at, plus they let you play with the colors online so it's a great tool!

In my explorations of dresses online, I'll keep my eyes peeled for cute orange dresses for the both of us! I'm heading out on 5/5 (cinco do drinko, HA!) to look at dresses with my MOH and best friend so that'll be helpful as well!

go team orange, woo!
  • Definitely keep your eye out!!!  I appreciate it!

Anything with orange is gorge!!. So bright and cheery so I couldn't resist. Plus orange IS the pantone color of the year so hopefully we'll be seeing more of it! wooohoo!

If you are going with orange heels, I know a GREAT site for dyeables!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards