Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Jewelry

Where did you purchase your wedding day jewelry? I've been looking on etsy but it's so hard for me not seeing things in person. I'm going to make a trip out to Shoes to Dye For because it seems like they have jewelry on their site but am looking for other suggestions. Also not looking to spend a gajillion dollars.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    White Aisle has a lot of beautiful jewelry at a reasonable price.
  • Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from Nordstroms. I like the stuff they have by Nadri.  Very pretty costume jewelry.  It can be a bit pricey, but the earrings I got are classic and I wear them all the time, so totally worth it!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/wedding-bride-jewelry?origin=topnav
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shoes to Dye for is decent, but it tends to get really crowded in there. It's close to a DB.  Have you tried Jenny Boston or Off 5th Ave at the Wrentham Outlets?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Second White Aisle.

That being said I got my wedding day earrings from Macy's for $50:

Def check out the department stores, online anyway ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wrentham is kind of a hike for me (from Somerville) but I'm hoping to make it down there at some point...but Nordstrom's is genius. I peeked at Macy's in Burlington but didn't see anything promising. Thanks!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My aunt sells Lia Sophia, so I am booking a party with her and getting the jewelry through what I save. I already have some picked out for a few of my girls, but still need to pick a few more.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine recommended Kimia Designs. She bought her bridesmaid's gifts there but they also have jewelry for the bride. Her bridesmaids dresses were in a color that was very unique (sunset orange) and she couldn't find jewelry.  The designer was able to match the dress exactly.  My friend was very happy with how they turned out.  I am also working with them now to design necklaces and earrings for my bridesmaids. They were able to mail out samples to you so that way, you can see the product before buying.  Here is the website. Let me know if you need the phone and I will look them up (I think their contact info is on the website).  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine recommended Kimia Designs. She bought her bridesmaid's gifts there but they also have jewelry for the bride. Her bridesmaids dresses were in a color that was very unique (sunset orange) and she couldn't find jewelry.  The designer was able to match the dress exactly.  My friend was very happy with how they turned out.  I am also working with them now to design necklaces and earrings for my bridesmaids. They were able to mail out samples to you so that way, you can see the product before buying.  Here is the website. Let me know if you need the phone and I will look them up (I think their contact info is on the website).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards