Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

photos

I got married on May 14, 2011. With money being an issue, I paid our photographer half of the money and made payments over the next few months. She was very flexible with us and I am very happy with that. However, I sent the last of the payments over a month ago and I STILL have not received our wedding pics!! I e-mailed her because we live in an apartment and sometimes if a package is too big the mailman will leave it at the front office and packages get lost sometimes. She said she was STILL EDITING them!!! This was about 3 weeks ago....should I e-mail her again? I know she's busy with school and all and she was patient in getting the remainder of her money but I would have thought that she would have had them edited by now.

Re: photos

• Do you have a contract?  Does it say how long after payment it will take for editing or was this a friend doing the photos for you? 

My initial thought was she the photos should be done...but if she put editing on hold until she got all the payment than 4-6 weeks (sometimes more) for editing isnt out of the question depending on how busy of a photographer this is.  

The whole set up of just paying your photographer off almost a year after the wedding seems weird in itself..was that the initial agreement?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards