November 2012 Weddings
Options

Anyone doing a Fall/Tree Theme?

How are you incorporating the theme throughout the wedding?? My bridesmaids are wearing cinnamon (MOH is wearing Champagne) and their flowers are going to be red, orange and yellow and I am including 1" slabs with half of the centerpieces. I am also doing a sign-in tree.  Looking for some more inspiration  Smile

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Anyone doing a Fall/Tree Theme?

• Options
    I am not sure we are doing a "theme" per se.  But our colors are going to be dark brown, gold, reds/berries and maybe a bit of lighter champagne here and there.  The decorator will decide that with the table runner and whatnot.  But I definitely like the brown/gold/red choice...we are trying to stay away from oranges and yellows.  We'll choose whatever centerpieces she has in the fall I assume. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Options
    kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Look for cakes which incorporate your theme. Check out pinterest!  A friend of mine just got married and this is what her cake looked like:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    We're using pumpkins as centerpieces as part of our fall "theme."  Our colors are chocolate brown and apple green.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks girls!! I really like idea of incorporating the theme onto the cake and Love pumpkins!! I was thinking of using a few in the centerpieces.  Thanks again!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    We actually just carved some of our pumpkin centerpieces yesterday, so I figured I'd post a photo.  We bought foam pumpkins from Michael's last fall and we carved them with a heated carving knife.  We're spraying them with a coat of bronze spray paint, putting LED candles inside, and each pumpkin will sit on a brown pillar candle holder in the center of each table.

21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    THese centerpieces are adorable! Go you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    They look Amazing!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards