Students

**Dr.Tops**

Hi!!!
How are you? Its been so long since we have chatted I just wanted to catch up and say hi :).  How is your residency going?
Only 6 weeks till the wedding- are you going crazy yet? Is all your DIY stuff done?

Hope everything is fantastic.  I officially found out I take my boards on Dec 2nd (67days and counting!)  I am just glad I get it done before my birthday (dec 3rd) so I can celebrate being DONE taking the test and use my b-day as an excuse :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: **Dr.Tops**

• Aggie!!

How are you? It HAS been a long time!  Oddly, at the same time it doesn't seem like that long since time is just FLYING!

Residency is going ok, lots of long hours, but I love my other co-residents so it definitely makes it better!

Wedding stuff is just so hard to get done now, I have most of my DIY stuff done (thank goodness!!), but lots of other little things to work on...it seems like the list just keeps getting longer!

Howabout you? The clock is counting down for you too!! It must feel great to really start getting your plans in motion. Not to mention the hectic schedule you must have with your LAST year of vet school!

Hope all is well dear!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's crazy how similar it is!!

Best of luck with your boards!!! I take my last "step" (step 3 of 3 for nat'l boards) about 10 days after my wedding (med boards are such a crime! When you register you have to take it within 60 days of registering or pay another $1000, it sucks! but oh well!)

Are you planning on living in the TX area after graduating or are you guys moving somewhere else??

I am sooo happy, my FI's parents are in town (DC area) from MN to help paint/hang pictures/otherwise decorate our condo, I can't wait to start getting things settled!!

Are you going to make a bio soon so I can stalk all of your fabulous plans???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh stressful!  are you going to get to enjoy a honeymoon right away?  Which step is supposed to be the worst?   I couldn't imagine having to take the NAVLE (our boards) after the wedding.

Yep I will be living in the Dallas area after graduation/ wedding.  FI already has a job up there and my profession is much more flexible than his. 

haha we will see about the bio.  I have just never been into making that type of thing lol.

oh and have you gotten to watch the world equestrian games?  ( I saw and your bio that you rode dressage) I haven't really but man the riding is phenominal!! one of my classmates in on a rotation there SO JEALOUS!!!!  I rode when I was younger but like you have had to take a break thanks to school.  I never got really into the showing, but I liked the jumping and dressage.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards