Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Just saying hi!

I'm new and just wanted to say hi before I start responding to things, asking questions, etc.  My fi and I recently got engaged. We both live in the Valley and will be getting married here as well.  We're just starting the planning process, but I'm jumping on the getting ideas train, and I see that you ladies have lots of great ideas and helpful info. :)

So hi and congrats to everyone (married, engaged, etc.)!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just saying hi!

• Options
    belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to the board! I have found this to be a great resource and a safe place to bounce ideas around. If you are trying to figure out what your "vision" is still, or are looking for ideas. I reccomend looking at the "wedding obsessions: what we love" thing on here and then checking out some of the blogs that are linked on that page. I have found more cool ideas on blogs like style me pretty and classic bride than anywhere else! Happy planning! :)
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Welcome and congratulations on your engagement!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement, welcome to the boards, and ask questions :):)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    I'm all dressed up in your words today. Schockedbio.weebly.com
  • Options
    SaraBell36SaraBell36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, congratulations on your wedding and planning!

I am a photographer based mainly in Prescott but I travel all over Arizona. My motto is "beautiful, affordable photographs," and I work really hard to make sure I provide memorable prints, all images on a CD, and a beautiful hardcover book with photos of the day inside. I do all of this for under $1,000.

I am able to save by working a second job and paying myself less for my photography, and by cutting costs in areas like using a free website and not purchasing the copyrights to my photos (this also means you can print and re-print to your heart's desire without having to purchase a copyright from me or anything like that).

My website is www.SaraBellPhotography.weebly.com and I would love for you to consider me! If you have not found someone yet and are at all interested, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail with the date, location, and times of your wedding and I'd be more than happy to give you a price!

Good luck with all of your planning!

Sara
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards