Ohio-Toledo
Options

cake and flowers

getting married at the toledo zoo in august and still need a baker and a florist. i go to college a little over an hour away so i'm not fimilar with the area. Help!

Re: cake and flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    These are easy recs for me!  I LOVED the baker and florist I worked with...

Baker:  Kristy from the Bake Shop.  Beautiful, modern looking cakes, great taste, and SO inexpensive.  She was wonderful to work with.  She has a facebook group called "Kristy's cakes at the Bake Shop" if you want to see some of her work.  HIGHLY recommend her.

Florist:  Lynn from Pollynn Flowers.  She is so creative, so nice and fun to work with, and her prices were great.  I was so excited about the flowers after I left (and I thought I didn't care about flowers) and I was blown away when I saw what she had made on our wedding day.  Her website is pollynn.com
  • Options
    SarahNTylerSarahNTyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting marrieda t the Toledo Zoo in July and I'm using their baker.  I alreay had my tasting and the flavors I tried were a amazing.  I didn't think the price was too bad either. For florist I am using Bokay Boutiques...She is very, very reasonable and her work is also amazing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards