Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Apex Suite in PH

Does anyone have any ideas on how much this suite costs a night during the week? I've also been seeing that they do not necessarily want to rent the room to people who aren't "high rollers" does anyone know a way around this? I'm thinking if the Apex doesn't work out or it's too expensive we might try a Vista Suite but MB is so far away from Caesars where our ceremony is taking place, I feel like I would have to find transportation for my 30 or so guests to get the MB. Anyone have any thoughts/experiences with a situation like this that can help??

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Apex Suite in PH

• Options
    I am having my reception in the Apex suite.  We went through total rewards and did a room block.  The suite cost us $825 midweek and $880 on the weekend.  We have it reserved for three nights.  It is more expensive that the vista suite.  I can give you the name of the people at Total rewards we have been using.  Hope this helps Laughing!  
  • Options

I'm so happy to hear that you were able to book it! You have really been so helpful to me with this AND the wedding coordinator info lol. I would love if you could share the contact info. I think a room block would be easy to do, I'm sure we have friends that would want to stay there anyway. You're amazing.

• Options
    I just sent you a PM  with all the info!  
  • Options
    Chelsea,

I just had my reception in the Apex Suite and my ceremony at Caesars Palace in June.

Send me a PM with your information and I can email you details and pictures if you would like!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! totally appreciate the info, I'm glad I have a place to ask for advice and get some good info! I PMed you my info klminor!
  • Options
    I would love any info you guys have ....thesepinkdaysgmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards