Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hello!!

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well! We got back from our Honeymoon yesterday, and today is my first day back at work (sigh). I'll post vendor reviews soon... i'll prob wait till we have our pro pics back.

But in the meantime we had an absolutely beatiful day! i would not have changed a SINGLE thing! Our honeymoon was fantastic too! There are lots of pics up on FB and i also have a bunch that my family took on our shutterfly share site (along with the honeymoon pics i took!) so please pm me if you want the link!

xo

Re: Hello!!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats!!!  I've seen some of the fbook pics and you look gorgeous.  So glad you had a great day!

PM me the shutterfly link, please :)
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!!  Glad everything went great.  I love the pics on FB.  Absolutely stunning!
    Hope your first day back goes quickly!

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGPM

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  I would love to see the link!

How is it being back at work?  I feel like that's going to be very depressing.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • edited December 2011
    Danielle - I already messaged you but you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! I loved your entire bridal look. I'm glad everything went so well! PM me with the link please! I might be asking you more about your honeymoon as we need to start thinking about this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    edited December 2011
    MRad and Lindsay - YGPM!

MRad - this is seriously the SLOWEST day ever. sigh.

• heb557heb557 member
    edited December 2011
    Hope your first day back to work wasn't too bad! I can't even imagine how long of a day that would be! Glad to hear your Wedding Day went fabulous! I would love to see your photos!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards