July 2012 Weddings
Options

Come Critique My Welcome Bag Thank You Letter

It's 1:20 am and 2 weeks before my wedding so who knows if this sounds good. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings. I have no soul. Ok I do, but you get the picture. My feelings don't get hurt easily.

"We are very blessed to have had our closest friends and family make the journey to be with us and celebrate the beginning of our new life together.  We recognize everyone's dedication to this weekend from taking time off work to spending time and money traveling to be here. Most importantly we would like to acknowledge your unwavering support of us as a couple.

Our marriage is an exciting new chapter in our lives and we know that this weekend will be filled with moments that we will cherish forever. Many years from now when we remember our wedding day, it will be these precious memories of celebrating with you, our closest family and friends, which we most treasure.

We would like to take a moment to extend a heartfelt thank you for all that you do for us. Furthermore, thank you for coming out to share in our wedding with us.  We hope your weekend is filled with love, laughter and memories."

I don't even know what it says anymore...

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Come Critique My Welcome Bag Thank You Letter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards