New Jersey - South

New some PhotoVideo Help!!

Good afternoon Ladies

Besides Hallmark Photo/Video, does anyone know of any companies that offer Photography and Videography together?

Re: New some PhotoVideo Help!!

• edited December 2011
    my DJ offers both photography and videography ( as well DJ haha) and when you book more than one service, you save money.  His website is www.dynamiccrew.com  I've never used him for those services (he didnt offer those till a few years ago and we used him 10 and 8 years ago before now) but it cant hurt to check him out!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure Jack Otepka does both......

I'm using him for my wedding video but not photography.  For me the wedding video wasn't that big a deal and was really just an add on......

http://www.jackotepka.com/a_/photography/photography.html
  • angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why do they need to be the same company? From what I have seen it appears that most companies specialize in one or the other, but not both. They might be great at photos, but then they subcontract out the video portion and they stink. But they sell it anyway because they know they can get you with the convenience of one stop shopping.

I suggest you spend an evening sitting in front of your computer one night and o some research and I think you'll be able to narrow down your photo and video choices to just a few people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards