Oklahoma

Affordable OKC Venues

I am looking for some affordable venues in the OKC area, I looked at Sand Plum in Guthrie but I'm wondering the cost for it, or if anyone knows any other affordable venues.
-Thanks

Re: Affordable OKC Venues

• Lansbrook event center very affordable and pretty, though I will caution you, management is pretty unorganized. Oklahoma history center isn't bad, it's really nice to find places that allow you to bring in your own food and alcoholic that's where it can get really pricey. Hall
  • Hall of mirrors isn't bad either
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_affordable-okc-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:84df1203-fde8-4dfe-957c-5e80fc38ef6cPost:f94fd5cb-c112-449c-bdcb-beef8348514c">Affordable OKC Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for some affordable venues in the OKC area, I looked at Sand Plum in Guthrie but I'm wondering the cost for it, or if anyone knows any other affordable venues. -Thanks
    Posted by alexcifuentes2008[/QUOTE]

<em><font color="#333399">I suppose 'affordable' depends on what you are looking for! Cost, whether you are willing and have time to set up/tear down, etc. Farmer's Market, State Capital, Will Rogers garden (Or Senior Center), Churches, Wedding Chapels, Sand ??? in Guthrie. I have a contract with The Centre / Center (change of owners hasn't made it allll the way through change of spelling!). The do cater, but I am only utilizing a smaller room and set-up. They will set up my chairs, set out decor, set up cake tables and make punch and I'm spending $500. Well...groom has decided he wants fruit and a chocolate fountain, so I will pay more! (The outside might make you drive by, its worth a look within. )</font></em>
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://oklahomacity.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_affordable-okc-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:127Discussion:84df1203-fde8-4dfe-957c-5e80fc38ef6cPost:47aaacf7-feb7-4de9-9a92-023cfc87f92c">Re: Affordable OKC Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Affordable OKC Venues : I suppose 'affordable' depends on what you are looking for! Cost, whether you are willing and have time to set up/tear down, etc. Farmer's Market, State Capital, Will Rogers garden (Or Senior Center), Churches, Wedding Chapels, Sand ??? in Guthrie. I have a contract with The Centre / Center (change of owners hasn't made it allll the way through change of spelling!). The do cater, but I am only utilizing a smaller room and set-up. They will set up my chairs, set out decor, set up cake tables and make punch and I'm spending $500. Well...groom has decided he wants fruit and a chocolate fountain, so I will pay more! (The outside might make you drive by, its worth a look within. )
    Posted by mmmendi[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Are you using the Eve Centre?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Hey Girls!!

We just booked at Festivities and I would say its the best price for venue rental!

They allow you to have the place from 10am to midnight and only one event per day!!

They can do set up/tear down and linen rentals that is pretty affordable. and their bar packages are decent and They have a wedding coordinator for only 350 for day of production! I thought all in all it was a pretty good steal!! downside is the drive if you live on the north of okc/edmond area as well as they charge you a $150 fee if you chose a caterer outside their preferred vendors!  however all in all it seemed like the best bang for the buck!!

Happy hunting!!

Ps- McBride2013, if you are still looking at Sand Plum, I got an email from them a few weeks ago with their packages, prices, and information so PM if you want the info!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_affordable-okc-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:84df1203-fde8-4dfe-957c-5e80fc38ef6cPost:548ee22c-77cc-4106-9d96-f31aca076747">Re: Affordable OKC Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Affordable OKC Venues : Are you using the Eve Centre?
    Posted by alexcifuentes2008[/QUOTE]

I never saw this, and I am so sorry! It is only 'The Center', not the Eve Centre.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards