Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Catering?

Can anyone recommend a good caterer?  Also, if you can please give me an idea of how much they cost per person that would be very helpful!  My wedding is in the Carlisle area.

Thank you!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Catering?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have a caterer because it was included, but we were looking into Artistic Foods Catering in York when we were considering other venues
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Artistic Foods Catering for my wedding next May and so far they are fantastic! Our tasting was amazing...ours is a buffet with two entrees, a veggie mix, salad, breads, and potatoes plus some other stuff for $20.95/per person. Plus theres a vegetarian option and a children's meal option. Ben is a wonderful chef!
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will have to check them out - thanks so much for the info!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    annie42207annie42207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went with legends catering in wrightsville, his food was good and he was about 3000-4000 less than everyone else with everything i wanted included.  and we are only doing a heavy hors'd oeuvres (SP) menu.  we are looking at less than 5,000 for 150 ppl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards