Missouri-St Louis

Complete Music DJ??

Any experiences with this company??

Thank you!

Re: Complete Music DJ??

• rmfeagan0610rmfeagan0610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same thing...  I have been in touch with them and they sound like a great compnay to DJ for a wedding reception.  The only reviews I can find are the ones on their website.  I hope someone that has used them replies to your post!
  • edited December 2011
    Complete Music is AWESOME!!!! I do not have anything bad to say about them. We had some miscommunication about adding them onto doing my ceremony and, at the end of the day, I ended up getting an absolute steal. One of the main guys (Scott) was incredibly helpful and did all he could to solve my problem while not blowing my budget (considering it happened 2 days before our event, that was EXTREMELY appreciateed).

Zach was our DJ and, if you can, get him. During our ceremony and, more importantly, my walk down the aisle (can anyone say "important'??) our aisle runner gave us some serious issues. On a side note, avoid an aisle runner; they are just trouble. We had a friend custom edit the Bruno Mars song "Marry You" for my procession. Well, the almost minute-long glitch with the runner happened just as the song was about to run out. Zach noticed and immediately took action by looping the song until I was at the front!!!!! No one even noticed. He saved the whole moment. 

Love the company. Love Zach "Attack"
  • edited December 2011
    Complete Music is by far the best company to go with! They truly go above and beyond to make your day exactly the way you want it.  We used them for our wedding in October and needless to say, it was going to be a challenge.  Aimee did such a great job of mixing our music to fit all of our guests interests.  We also had A LOT of requests, and they were all played.  Some of them were weird and not common songs.  We had every one of our bridal party couples intro'd to a different song and she had it all dialed in perfectly.  They helped us so much with the planning and then of course excuting everything the night of!  Aimee was there to greet us when we arrived on our party bus and ran through the details of the night.  She got us drinks, checked on us throughout the night, and most importantly helped us throw the best party of our lives! The hall said it was the best party that they had ever seen! 
  • I booked Complete Music for our May wedding. They were VERY personable and friendly each time I talked to them! They truly seem to care about their customers! I booked them because a friend had recommended them who had seen them at a family member's wedding. So far, nothing but wonderful things to say! (And, affordable!) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards