Kentucky-Louisville

Heard of....

Anyone heard of these videographers: ICVideo, Apex Video Production, and Classic Pixels. IC and Classic have a few reviews online, but Apex doesn't have anything. Does anyone have personal experience with any of the above vendors? Your input would be very much appreciated!

Re: Heard of....

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ICVideo came recommended by my photographer, I think, but they were WAY out of my price range.

I was really impressed with Classic Pixels.  If I'd had a bigger budget, I'd have gone with them early on.  Erin is SUPER easy to deal with, responsive, etc. 

I don't remember anything about Apex. 

I ended up using Bella Blue out of Lexington.  I just got raw footage, no editing, because my budget was really limited, but I was really pleased. 

DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • tseaytseay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your help!! Between IC and Classic which one would you go with? I had pretty much narrowed it down to those two, but it's hard for me to decide. I actually just found Apex today. They're prices are VERY reasonable so I was very interested in finding out more info, but they must be new because I can't find anyone who has worked with them.
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't talk to IC, because they were out as soon as I saw their prices.  Classic was somewhat more reasonable to begin with.  I talked to Erin @ Classic several times, and honestly, I was just really, really comfortable with her.  She even recommended other videographers who she felt were qualified but maybe less expensive, which I thought was pretty stand-up of a vendor to do.  She was also really flexible with building exactly the package I wanted (I just had a TINY budget - video was really an afterthought for us). 

Based on all of that and the sample videos, I, personally, would go with Classic, but I think you'd be well served with IC as well.

I'd recommend that you call or email both of them, get quotes, and just see who you feel most comfortable with.  I really think the end product would be great in either case - it's a matter of which quote works best for you and who you're most comfortable with.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • kdmoellekdmoelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked IC Video. A little pricey, but we loved them when we met with them. :) Our wedding is in 21 days and we just booked them about a month ago. We were able to get a discount because we were within 90days of the wedding. :)
  • tseaytseay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I've actually talked with both IC and Classic and I can't seem to decide between the two. I love them both and since I'm out of town I can't meet with them in person.....which I believe would probably help me determine which one to choose. Erin is SUPER friendly and easy to talk with, but so are the people at IC. Both of their highlight videos are fabulous, but I think the full length DVD will be the determining factor for me. I'm waiting to get a sample in the mail.

KDM did you watch any full length DVDs?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards