Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Boston/South Shore Area Hair!

I'm looking for someone to come to the house for hair.  Does anyone have any reccomendations?  I'm a little nervous about booking someone who I haven't worked with before and then getting a trial. Can the trial be done before you choose to go with the hair dresser?

Re: Boston/South Shore Area Hair!

• Options
    Check out Gina Joubert www.ginajoubert.com

She was wonderful to work with...her website really doesn't do her justice :) Pricing was reasonable and didn't include an extra travel fee. I did trials with other vendors before choosing her -- and I'm so happy I did! I felt the same way about using someone who had never done my hair before)

Gina traveled to me at the hotel where I got ready (on the S. Shore) and also did my BMs as well...GL with your planning
  • Options
    Special Event Beauty! I worked with them and loooved working with them. I went to their studio for the trial and they worked with me for at least two hours trying out different hair and makeup looks. Highly recommend!
  • Options
    Also, high marks to Lauren Vears at Mitchell John in the financial district.  She's been my stylist for years and does wonderful updos.  She's coming to my hotel to do hair for myself and others the day of my wedding and is reasonably priced.   
  • Options
    Hi, Afforadable hair and makeup artist here just has been doing hair and makeup for years for fun but recently decided to venture into the business side. Take a look and let me know if I can be of any help.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards