California-Tahoe

Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe

I'm considering changing my plans of getting married at a local ranch to doing it in Lake Tahoe.  Has anyone had any experiences with the Hyatt?  The pics on their website are really pretty and it seems like it would be really convenient for a destination wedding.  TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe

• edited December 2011
    I was looking into the Hyatt when I first started planning and found that it seemed to be pretty secluded. If you're having a lot of out of town guests (as I am) I would suggest something closer to stateline in Tahoe as there are more hotel options.

I have lots of good things about Hyatt though and it is lovely.

Wendy
  • edited December 2011
    The Hyatt is gorgeous but pretty expensive right off the bat.  Be sure to do your research on budget before committing.  I do love that it is a hotel and has a great restaurant on site (Lone Eagle Grille) so it's convenient to have your guests stay on site.  But I would agree with the previous commenter, that there are not many other hotel options outside of the Hyatt.  Let me know if you have any other questions!

Natasha
    schuelove.blogspot.com
  • lauramb1lauramb1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone had their wedding here?
    This my number one right now!  any help is appreciated!
  • edited December 2011
    I've photographed two weddings at the Hyatt and it's a lovely venue. There's a large beach with several spots for taking photos and the cabanas are a fun prop to use. The fire pits outside are great too. The Lone Eagle Grill has great food and is very pretty inside. While the Hyatt is the only large hotel in Incline Village, Crystal Bay is just a few miles west and has the Cal Neva and The Biltmore, which are large hotels. I hope that helps!
    Cheers,
    Nicole
    Nicole Miller Photography

PS If you would like to see photos of the weddings I shot there just send me an email.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards