Gothic Weddings

sooo... I got married yesterday...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68216&id=1470949211&l=8e08d90091

we went to the courthouse and just did it. It was so fun! It was seriously the best day of my life. It was incredibly hot out but I'm glad we didn't wait until October like we had planned. It was so awesome and we could actually enjoy ourselves instead of worrying about things going wrong.
Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: sooo... I got married yesterday...

• Congrats I wish you all the best
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks!!
    Photobucket

• what's really awesome is that I didn't think my ring was going to be here on time and yesterday morning I called UPS and they were able to stop the truck so we could go ge the ring and have it for the ceremony. Fi's ring came in today.
    Photobucket

• Congrats! Glad to see you got the hair fixed! Smile Will you still be around planning for the small renewal in Oct? (I'm on the Oct board too)
  • congrats! you guys look great!
  • Congrats! I can imagine it feels so good, and the stress of planning has subsided. :)
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  •      The little mock  ceremony and the reception are staying the same. That was actually the only thing that is completely planned and wasn't falling apart. So, Im still getting my flowers and my cake, our family gets to see us, we still have the awesome menu and I still get to wear my awesome dress. The mock ceremony/reception is what H's parents want because they are super traditional, and we got what we want because we did something spontaneous and fun. Yesterday was all about us and I didn't even have to be a bridezilla about anything. :)
    Photobucket

• Congrats! You must be relieved! You looked really pretty too!
  • It sounds lovely....I'm hoping to see some great pictures. ;)
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Congrats! It looks awesome and that you guys are in love!
    Planning Bio
    106image Invited
    89image Accepted
    9image Declined
    0image Waiting

• I normally reside on the retro&vintage board, but lurk here occasionally. I'm glad I did because I've been thinking for a while that fiance and I should just run off and get married, and then have a mock cermony and reception to keep the older generations happy. I'm so glad that you did this and it made you so happy. Planning is making my brain explode and I can't help but feel that this is definately the answer! Congratulations on what looks like a truly amazing day!
    LOVE the shoes btw...
    Married! "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards