Wyoming

Snake River Lodge & Spa (Teton Village)

I was chatting with an Iconic Weddings rep and she told me about the Apres Vous Room and Deck available for receptions.  So far I only know:

Site & Ceremony fee is $500
Food/Beverage minimum is $2000

Has anyone been here?  It is so cheap!  It can fit 30 people for a sit down reception indoors (650 sq.ft), but another 40 on the deck if the weather is nice (800 sq.ft.).  I think I'll have 45 guests.

I'm currently waiting for a different rep to give me more details.

Re: Snake River Lodge & Spa (Teton Village)

• ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeebus!  I finally got that person to email me with more info.  I could hardly stand the wait!

Anyway, the $450 reception and/or ceremony set up fee is waived if you meet the $75pp food/beverage minimum for a 5pm and on reception.  The F&B minmum is only $50pp if the reception is between 9am-5pm.  I guess that's the same as the $2000 F&B min.

Then they have wedding packages starting at $125 for 4 hours of hosted bar, hors d'oeurves, a champagne toast, 3 course meal, even a wedding CAKE, plus cutting and coffee service afterwards.  Plus all the linens, chairs, tables, wait staff, bartender, etc.

Waiting to see if children are the same rate.

I hope we can go look at it in person at least.  On the higher side of things though!  It's would be nice to have the open bar, champagne toast and cake all included like that.
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds like a pretty good deal. And from experience, the more that can be included that you don't have to do, the better! 
  • kboyer84kboyer84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy moly, that is such a good price for Jackson Hole!  Wish I had contacted them!  All the venues in Jackson seem to upsell everything... I guess it's simply because they can.  I know there are a lot of destination weddings held there, and ours falls into that category, but your quote looks like a super reasonable price for the area!  Snatch that up while you can!!! Smile
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kboyer,

Actually there are other places that were cheaper than Snake River Lodge.  Based on the rental/food/drink info I was given I did a rough estimate of what it costs to host 45 people.  I also calculated the service charges and taxes (and taxes on service charge!) and here's what I came up with per person.

Dornan's was the cheapest at $103 pp (cake not included)

Teton Room @ Teton Mountain Lodge was $126pp (cake not included)

Goldpiece Room @  Wort Hotel was $130pp (cake not included)

Then Snake River Lodge's Apres Room/Deck (Teton Village) at $138pp (includes cake and champagne toast)

The Pines @ Teton Pines Country Club was $162pp (cake not included)

Dining Terrace @ Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis was $188 but you must have a wedding coordinator (cake not included) - does have views but no Saturdays left in July/Aug anyway

Some more Snake River Lodge photos from the manager:

Meh, it's OK.  I'd rather sit on log picnic tables at Dornan's with Teton views than on this little deck - even if it does throw in a cake and champagne!  I think we have to go back to our priority and the whole reason we chose here - views of the Tetons.

FI also thought Dornan's was expensive so I doubt he'd want to go above that anyway.  But the only thing cheaper than Dornan's would be renting a private room at Calico Italian Restaurant or something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards