Tennessee

engagement photographer

So I am getting married about 400mi from knoxville. I already have a photographer for my wedding. I don't want to pay for my photographer to travel here to take pictures. I do want some pictures here because we got engaged here, we have lived her for the past three years, and quite frankly Knoxville/east tn is so much prettier than where I am from! So...I am looking for someone to do epics with full resolution copyright release for preferably 350 or less. Any recommendations? I briefly have looked through some people....these are some photographers that I like their pictures....haven't contacted for pricing though but it will give everyone an idea of the styles of pics I like....watson-studios, erin browne, jennie andrews, Lindsey Jane, and Shannon Kelley. Any comments on these or others will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: engagement photographer

• BronwynHBronwynH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Brittany Connor. She's such a nice person and her pictures are amazing. She does the full copyright release. I'm pretty sure it would be about $350. Here's a link so you can check her out.

http://www.brittanyconnerphoto.com/?page_id=1481

She's also got a page on Facebook
  • edited December 2011
    I think that all of those photograhers are really great in this area. I know that Jennie Andrews also has an assistant that is branching out on her own a little so I am sure that she is a little less expensive since she is just starting out. Her name is Kayla Folks.

Kaylafphotography.blogspot.com 
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Shannon for my wedding in May. She is fabulous to work with and I love her personality.  We have our engagement shoot coming up in October and I am REALLY looking forward to it.  I met with 6 other photographers in Knoxville and finally chose Shannon because she makes you feel at ease and is so much fun to be around.  I highly recommend using her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards