Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Bachorlette Party Questions

My bachorlette party is the weekend before my wedding (September 24th). I'm trying to figure out the best places to go that night.
I bartend sometimes on the weekend in a hole in the wall bar. I tend to like those kinds of places better. However, even though I know it's "my night', I'd like to visit places that will make everyone happy. The girls attending are all very different kinds of young women. Some don't drink, some occasionally and some not at all. I'm not wanting to do the whole 4th Street thing, because I loathe that area.
If anyone could help me with some ideas for bars or areas of town to frequent that night, I'd appreciate it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachorlette Party Questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bardstown Rd is a calmer alternative to 4th street. I like Molly Malone's, but there are a few within walking distance of each other.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go with Bardstown Rd. or St. Mathews.

St. Mathews is especially interesting because you can go to anywhere from a chill pub (Brendan O'Sheas) to a pub that turns into a dance party at night (Mollys). Drakes is also a place where you can have dinner and then they clear tables at night to dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards