Mississippi
Options

venues in southern ms?

getting married in october and just wondering if anyone knew of any outdoor venues in the south ms area, like around the hattiesburg area??

Re: venues in southern ms?

• Options
    LDYGTR13LDYGTR13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Janae! I honestly dont know of many venues in the Hattiesburg area that are outside, but there are so many cool options for receptions! October is a busy month - I suggest gettin your vendors etc nailed down quickly - especially if you mean October 2011! Good luck!
  • Options
    divinemsbeedivinemsbee member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with LDY, I don't know of a lot of outdoor Hattiesburg areas, but they have some beautiful venues. Maybe the Zoo has a garden/wedding area?
  • Options
    eahuaeahua member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lots of Venues in the Hattiesburg area! I am here! "The Venue" They are on facebook! Big Creek Wildlife Lodge, CaneBrake Country Club, The Train Depot, the Colural Center those are about the most popular! If you need more help let me know!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ash Leah Manor has a great back yard. My sister had her reception there and it was beautiful!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There really are a bunch of cool places in Hattiesburg, you've got to take advantage of the weather, October is perfect! Think outside of the box, like someone with a really beautiful home in Canebrake or on the lake. People with super gorgeous homes are usually willing to allow a ceremony or something because they had 'entertaining' in mind when they built it or bought it. If you need any more ideas or specifics on awesome homes in the area, just email me brynnrogel@gmail.com.  Also, the old Walthall School would be neat. Get in touch with Chris Price of Vines Realty and see if it would be possible or if he has any other homes on the market that would be cool.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how about the lake at Camp Shelby?  Also Big Bay subdivision has a little chapel and beautiful lake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards