40-Plus Brides

YAY - the dress is getting replaced! More * To Train or not*

So I've had my dress for over a year, purchased it at DB.  The only reason I got it so early is because when I found it & knew it was THE dress, I was told that it was going to be discontinued and we needed to purchased ASAP so we did.

Well, I've tried the dress on twice (the most recent a few weeks ago).  When I took it out of the bag, I noticed the lace was tore about 2 inches wide underneath the zipper.  No way to fix because it's not on a seam.  Called DB and they told me to bring it in - waaa laaaa.  The are able to order a replacement and did - it will be in June 1st!  Whew!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok - this got me thinking.  I'm not sure if I should have this small train eliminated or keep it.  Hmmmm, I'm on the fence.  Opinions?

Created by Wedding Favors

Re: YAY - the dress is getting replaced! More * To Train or not*

• Oh, that's nifty.

It's nice to hear a good story about these companies. There's so much hysteria on the stories that you hear....
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• Hmmmm. I have no idea about your day, but I'd certainly trip on a train, and/or rip it. I barely ever even wear skirts and I'd have no idea how to manage that.

Just me, though.
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards