Delaware

Florists

I had originally planned on creating my own silk flower bouquet for my wedding, but have been having second thoughts. I was hoping for some recommendations on northern DE florists that are reasonably priced. Or, have any of you guys made your own bouquet and were happier with that direction? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florists

• I haven't used them for wedding stuff, but I LOVE Kirk's Florist in Newark. I use them every time I need flowers. I wanted to use them for our wedding, but florals are included in the reception package. HTH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Belak's Flowers and Barb's get very good reviews.  I used Celebrations Design Studio in Claymont, and they were great. 

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Eastburn's is reasonable and do a good job.
  • We used Belak's and were very happy with our flowers.  I didn't shop around, so I can't compare prices...I liked what she had to offer and DH was willing to pay what they cost so we went with them.  But I'm glad we did...liked them so much I had my bouquet preserved
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was introduced to Creations for Celebrations by Judy Suarez.  She is amazing and her prices are unbeatable.  I was only going to use her for my centerpieces as part of the package and do my own bouquets, but her prices were so reasonable that we just decided to have her do everything - way more than we were intending including ceremony flowers.  I would definitely consider her.

• FYI Judy went out of business. Creations by Judy is no longer  a florist.  :  (

Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is infinite. Love is you.~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards