October 2012 Weddings

50 DAYS, 10/20 Ladies!!!

What's left on your to-do lists? How are you feeling at this point? What's your biggest worry?
Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart

Re: 50 DAYS, 10/20 Ladies!!!

• Oh wow!  Crazy!  I'm feeling overwhelmed because there seems to still be a lot to do!  Not major checks, really, but just things.  Some DIY, some just final meetings with all of the vendors, i.e. I haven't actually designed my cake yet.

My to-do list is too big to list off right now!  haha

My biggest worry isn't that it isn't going to get done, because I know it will and if it doesn't, oh well.  I think my biggest thing right now is making sure we are on the the same page with our pastor so the ceremony goes well.  I'm ready to fast forward (assuming things just magically get done) about 48 days!  :)

• I feel much the same way, lwoehlk. My list seems to be growing rather than shrinking!

I need to firm up place settings, finalize flowers, proof my wedding band, pick of the marriage license, finalize the ceremony, upload the DJ song list, send the arrangements to the string quartet, schedule my final fitting, REbook a hair stylist (long story) and I'm sure there are a million other things too.

That being said, I'm super-excited, if not emotionally overloaded.

Has anyone else found themselves crying at the drop of a hat (and no, it isn't PMS :P)? When I start looking at our vows, I cry. When I think about the fact that none of my grandparents lived to see me get married, I cry.  When I think about walking down the aisle with my dad, I cry. When I picture holding our kitty before I go to the hotel to get ready, I cry. You ladies get the picture, I'm sure.

Am I alone in this?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WOW!!!!!!!! 50 Days!! I need to get my butt in gear! Still need: A veil Favors Vows Centerpieces Father/Daughter dance So many decisions, So Little Time (lol)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel like we were just in double digits...

My major things left:

Get the marriage license
    Put together my centerpieces (already have all materials)
    Get BP gifts
    Final dress fitting
    Finalize details with our "day of" coordinator
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • Crazy! It doesn't feel that soon Laughing

We still have to:

Have a final fitting
    Find a wedding ring
    Figure out Favors
    Gifts for attendants and parents
    Invites for rehearsal
    Get the Judge to call me back
    Confirm menu for reception
    Song list
    Book the Honeymoon
    Flowers DIY (order real ones ew weeks before the wedding)

There is more I can't think of.. Planning this is like having another part time job LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Scary!

We still have:
    Wedding rings (biggest concern obviously)
    Centerpieces (have to order all the elements still) and table numbers
    Favors (again, have to order everything)
    Ceremony programs
    Wedding party and parent gifts

Plus dozens of little things!
  • Right now, I'm doing pretty well. All the big things are done, and the little things that are left will all probably wait until the last 3-4wks before.

Still have to: pay balance on flowers and cupcakes
                        print wedding programs, place cards, seating assignments, and table numbers
                        have my hair/ makeup trial
                        have my final fitting and pay for the alterations
                        buy gifts for attendants
                        buy candy for the candy buffet

Ah! Writing that down made me think of about a dozen more little things! Maybe I'm not as calm as I thought...  

Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards