Ohio-Columbus

Hi Columbus Knotties!

Hi All!  I am new to the Columbus Board and just wanted to say hello.  My fiance and I will be getting married in Columbus next summer, but we are planning from the East Coast where we are located now.  I am a Via Vecchia bride (I am excited to see several other knotties are as well!) and we are just starting to plan out our wedding.  Everyone's posts have been really helpful!

Re: Hi Columbus Knotties!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I was just married in Columbus, and planned from Virginia! It does make everything more challenging! That is great you already have a venue, and from what I've read about it on here from other knotties Via Vecchia is a great place. Good luck with your planning! :)
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great luck with your planning! Hopefully we can help from homebase.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I am a Via Vecchia bride who is also planning from afar--my fiance and I are in St. Louis.

It is stressful, I'm right there with you!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • edited December 2011
    tell us more about your wedding. when is your date? colors? anything fun to share?
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I'm also an OOT bride.  I'm from Columbus and FI's from Dayton, but we live in Washington state but are getting married here this weekend.  Planning from afar isn't all that bad, just make sure you're able to make a few trips here and you should be good to go.  Congrats on your engagement!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcome and advice!

We are getting married July 14th, 2012.  So far I am thinking purple and red for my wedding colors, I've always wanted red/scarlet bridesmaid dresses (I'm a Buckeye at heart!) and my fiance's favorite color is purple. :) 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! And congrats on your upcoming wedding :)

I know what it is like planning a long distance wedding. My H and I lived in Georgia when we were planning ours.
  • sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome girly and congrats!!
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! we;ll be glad to help you plan!
    Our baby! image Sadie
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats! I'm a Via Vecchia bride too. Love your color combos. It will be so vibrant and really pop in the space!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards