Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Professional Make-up

I am going back and forth trying to decide if I want to get my makeup done by a professiona on my wedding dayl. I want my makeup to look nice, but I don't want to look like a completely different person. I also don't want to pay a arm and a leg to get my makeup done, since I will do a trial run before the wedding.  Does anyone have any suggestions of a place or a person *if they would travel to where I am getting ready* in the Omaha area that does a good job doing makeup and isn't extremely expensive? Please let me know! Thanks!

Re: Professional Make-up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recenlty had my engagement pics done and I had Colleen Mann at Gloss Salon and Spa do my makeup. She did such an awesome job and my makeup was perfect..the pics turned out SOO good...and she was one of the cheapest I could find...plus my hairdresser had referred me to her as they are good friends, so I knew I could trust her. If you've never been to the salon before, when you get there they give you a packet and it has coupons that you can use that day and if you book for other things (such as your wedding), there are coupons in there for that too. Colleen is super sweet and would be happy to help you! Good luck!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marcia and her crew did the hair and makeup for me and my BMs and they did an amazing job and were really reasonably priced.  She did a perfect job of getting the look I wanted that looked great in pictures without being overdone in person.  She traveled to the church where we got ready to do it, too.

perfectdayplanning@gmail.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards