Texas-Austin
Options

Venue Help

Has anyone been on a tour or know anything about the following venues?
Old Glory Ranch
The Gardens of Cranesbury View

Or have any other suggestions?

I'm trying to plan a wedding in that area from Florida, and well it's tough. I'm hoping you ladies have some suggestions!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venue Help

• Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are your hopes for a venue? What style, price range, location, etc? There are a wide variety of venues here, and we can help you more if we know what you are looking for. It seems like you are looking in the area south of Austin, between Austin and San Marcos. Are you open to other areas? 

I think a few brides here have been to Old Glory Ranch, but I've never heard of the other one. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend's sister got married at Old Glory Ranch last year. It was somewhat all-inclusive but very expensive. They tried to nickel and dime them for everything (at the last minute). That's all I've heard about this venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Old Glory is a rent by the weekend type thing, which runs you up.

Cranberry reviews are probably going to be in the San Antonio boards, since it is New Braunfels.. but I have seen it.. and it is pretty nice. I am not sure on the prices.
  • Options
    MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love, love Old Glory Ranch but they are pricey, pricey!  If you are looking for that style for your wedding though, check out Reunion Ranch in Georgetown.  I got married there, pictures in bio ( I think).  You can either make it super casual or super formal but you have the feel of the country/rustic type wedding.  Berry Lynn, the person who runs it, she is fantastic!

http://www.reunionranch1.com/weddings.html
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards