Washington-Seattle
Options

Cake Recommendations in Seattle/Bellingham?

Hi girls! I don't post on here very often but you all were super helpful with some awesome suggestions when I was looking for a photographer...now I am looking for cake bakeries and I'd love to hear who you're all using. Our budget is pretty tight, and we don't need anything super fancy...just two or three tiers with buttercream frosting...then I'll probably decorate it with real flowers. FI is adamant that the cake has to taste good though :)

Thanks in advance!

Re: Cake Recommendations in Seattle/Bellingham?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kelli's creations is a favorite :)
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i second kelli's cake creations! her stuff is delicious. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 3rd Kelli's.  Also, I notice that you put "Seattle/Bellingham".  My wedding is in Stanwood, but she is delivering there for a pretty reasonable price, so you shouldn't have any problem (she told me she's delivered all the way up to Blaine).  But I also notice that you are date twins with Sarack & I!  Yay!  Except we are both using Kelli, so if you like her, I'd book her before any more 7/31ers do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're on a tight budget, Kelli has the best prices of the people I've gotten quotes from. She is a favorite of most gals on here. (FI and I really liked her, but her taste wasn't exactly mine. Cake is my fav food in the world so I'm super-picky.)

Honestly, have you looked at grocery stores? You'll also find very reasonable pricing if not super-fancy. My recommendation would be to look at Safeway as I find hands down that they have the best cake - moist without being squishy, perfect size crumb.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Mount Bakery Downtown. They charge very little and their cake is organic, local and yummy!My cake is a 3 layer cake and they only charged me $150. If you have someone pick up the cake its less expensive too. I asked my MOH and she said she would pick it up and she said she would.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards