New Hampshire

Bridal Shower in Nashua NH Area ?

Hi girls,

Do any of you know of a good place to have a bridal shower in the Nashua area? My sister is looking for a space where you can bring your own food but we havent had much luck in thinking of many places. Any ideas??

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower in Nashua NH Area ?

• Believe it or not, but The Highlander Inn near the airport in Manchester let us bring in our own food for my sister's bridal shower and the room was pretty. Maybe give them a call if Manchester's not to far for you guys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • We looked for a place in Nashua, but the ended up doing it at the home of one of the bridal party members....we did it in July, so it was warm enough to do it outside in the yard.  You might want to contact the new YMCA in Nashua--they may have a function room to rent.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Thanks! I wouldnt even have thought the Highlander Inn would let you bring in food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah when they did the guy said it was something new they were trying out, but it was almost a year ago so I don't know if they are still allowing it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Did you try hotels? Are you looking to bring in your own food? I've heard condo's have nice club houses that you can reserve if you know anyone with access.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • There is the California Room in Hudson.  It is down the road from Alvirne High School.  You could even ask the Alvirne High School culinary class to cater if you'd like.  They do it for super cheap.
  • I believe the Highlander is closing. Not sure though.  I called about a month ago and they were no longer doing weddings.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_bridal-shower-nashua-nh-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:868be23c-4550-4565-908b-85e1838d7deaPost:f593c0c7-90ed-431b-a0c5-869fc764acca">Re: Bridal Shower in Nashua NH Area ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is the California Room in Hudson.  It is down the road from Alvirne High School.  You could even ask the Alvirne High School culinary class to cater if you'd like.  They do it for super cheap.
    Posted by MichKev2012[/QUOTE]

Thank you! This place is actually super close to where I live and seems perfect! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards