Moms and Maids
Options

Dresses

I have a question I have one MOH, 2 bridesmaids, a jr. bridesmaid and a flower girl I was wondering how far in advance should I have my Jr. Bridesmaid order her dress? We're getting married in April of 2013. 

Re: Dresses

• Options
    RowenaDRowenaD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have always been who I planned on having stand up there with me. My Jr. Bridesmaid I have been baby sitting since she was born and there was no questions about her being in the wedding party. My MOH is my best friend and flower girl is my best friends daughter and also my god daughter. My bridesmaids are an amazing friend and the other is my future sister in law. We have them all picked cause we were orginally going to get married in the summer next year but due to family problems we had to push our wedding back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my Junior bridesmaid's dress ordered in March of 2011 for an October 2011 wedding.  When she bought the dress she was going to need some alterations on the dress, but when the wedding came the dress fit perfectly.  So I would suggest that the 7 months difference was a bit much for a 10 year old, luckly her growth worked perfectly with the dress.  If you can order the dress 3 months in advance that is what i would suggest.  Girls that age can grow really fast.
    God's Will never takes you where the Grace of God will not protect you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards