Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

April wedding in Florida....hair up or down?

I originally wanted simple beachy waves, nothing over the top.  Then, a few of my BMs put it in my head that a down style wouldn't be a good idea in Florida (frizz and such).  Also, I'll have a strapless sweetheart dress and they think I need my hair up because of the dress style (gotta love unsolicited opinions!).  Anyone have any advice/experience with this?
imageimageLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: April wedding in Florida....hair up or down?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_hair-411-pantene_april-wedding-in-floridahair-up-or-down?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:f05386ae-e822-4076-916f-0d897a736679Discussion:e98e170e-b402-4088-b688-13415a187c2ePost:90f8b49c-0f8e-426e-b0ef-abfdad2da9f0">April wedding in Florida....hair up or down?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I originally wanted simple beachy waves, nothing over the top.  Then, a few of my BMs put it in my head that a down style wouldn't be a good idea in Florida (frizz and such).  Also, I'll have a strapless sweetheart dress and they think I need my hair up because of the dress style (gotta love unsolicited opinions!).  Anyone have any advice/experience with this?
    Posted by jbenbe28[/QUOTE]

I think you should go with the beachy waves. Go to Beauty brands and get some marracon oil or bio silk to tame the frizz.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards