Illinois-Chicago
Options

Outdoor Photos in Geneva

I am looking for a place to do outdoor photos of kids in Geneva. My aunt asked me to shoot my cousins and I'm not super familiar with the area... any ideas?

Re: Outdoor Photos in Geneva

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you drive along Rt. 31 (going north of Rt. 38/Main St) there is a nice open park on the west side of the river or a cute mini golf/skate park/swing set area on the east side. There are several bridges going over the river between downtown Geneva and downtown St. Charles that could be pretty.

In downtown Geneva, there are some neat sculptures along...maybe it's 3rd Ave or so (??). The sculptures are large iron works and have knights in armor and a big lion and could be neat for kids to play around. There is also the brick courthouse in downtown Geneva which has a big lawn and old, beautiful trees.

Have fun! Hope it goes well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the downtown Geneva area along the river.  Lots of pretty vistas there, and some parks on either side of the river.  You should be able to see them from State St.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if its geneva or batavia, but Fabian Park has the windmill and is right on the river...beautiful!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards