Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My love story engaged 3/29/12

Hi! Sooo, this may seem kinda weird. But I saw my husband -to- be a few years before we met each other and started getting to know each other. My family and his family ran at the local track meets but I would never go. Our freshman year of college we started chatting over facebook, but we had still never met. 

During our friendship he told me he loved me after just a few months. I wanted to start courting but he still felt like it wasnt time yet. After a whole summer of fighting we decided to go back to just being best friends. I was broken hearted.  After another year of just hanging out all the time. He asked me to be his gf in nov. 

In Feb his family thought we were getting too close physically. ( Just hugging, kisses on the cheek and holding hands....I know weird. ) And they said they would be willing to help us out with money if we went ahead and got married. So we took the week and prayed about it. ( I went out and bought a wedding planner. haha) I got my grand mother/ my mom's ring sized to fit me. 

Now onto the actual story. Yall may think this is unfair but he actually told me the day he would ask. The surprise part of it was he wouldnt tell me where we were going, so he blind folded me and took me to an art museum. He was gonna take me out into the courtyard but it was closed off. So he just asked me in the gift shop. :) 

I knew a month after I met him I was going to be his wife one day. I just cant wait for my wedding day. :) Less than 5 months. 

Re: My love story engaged 3/29/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards