DC
Options

RAVE: Quest Jewelers

calattcalatt member
First Comment
Hi All!
I thought I'd let everyone know about the great experience my FI and I had at Quest Jewelers in Fairfax, VA.  We went last Saturday to start looking at bands and were there for 2+ hours.  Pete (one of the owners) ended up helping us and was great!!  I was debating between 2 bands and Pete actually suggested / thought the cheaper of the 2 would work better with my engagement ring.  I was completely shocked by this when we were going through the pricing of the 2 rings.  We ordered bands and they said they had to make them so it would be around 6 weeks.  Well FI gets a call yesterday evening saying our rings are ready to be picked up!!  Less than a week!  I'm excited to go back out and try the rings on.  FI HATES jewelry stores because of how pretentious they can be.  He said had he known about Quest he would have bought my engagement ring there.  If you're looking for a jeweler their service is amazing!  Will update you on our rings once we pick them up!

Re: RAVE: Quest Jewelers

• Options
    mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I've been looking for a Jeweler!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    spydergs19spydergs19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Quest really is a fantastic place - I'm so glad you posted this!  My fiance did buy my engagement ring from Pete (I think his brother is the other owner..) and said he did a great job teaching him all about settings and metals and whatnot.  In the 8 months we've been engaged, we've been back 3 times to get my ring cleaned and Pete has checked the setting as well.  We'll be heading back again soon to shop for wedding bands :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards