June 2012 Weddings

Happy News Years Eve

Happy New Years Eve!
 What are all of you ladies doing? I'm working like na 18 hour shift tonight andam not happy about it.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Happy News Years Eve

• Happy New Years. 

We are hosting a party. Can't wait to see everyone.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • We are doing dinner and then going to a couples house from church to ring in the new year. sorry you have to work. that's a long shift!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're just taking it easy. I'm cleaning, organizing, and listing lots of clothes for a blog sale while FI, my brother, and another groomsman are going to the State game. Tonight we're getting fancy takeout, opening a bottle of bubbly, and snuggling up on the couch. I've had a sore throat since yesterday, so I don't want to do anything crazy.
  • I'm still sick. Good new is my head doesn't hurt and I don't feel nauseous but my nose is stuffed up and I feel like my throat is swollen shut. I'm staying in with FI and watching the ball drop on TV lol
  • Right now I'm just relaxing a bit and catching up on some laundry.  Tonight I'm going to a friend's house for a party like I do just about every year.
  • We didn't feel like doing anything too crazy this year.  We got invited to a Mad Men themed party, but that seemed like too much work.  

Instead, we are going to one of those fancy movie theaters that has a bar, a complete resturaunt, and can eat and drink while you sit in a recliner.  Of course, they jacked up the price for tonight, but they are including champagne, appetizers, and a dessert bar.  
    We wanted to do something a bit different, so we will see how it goes!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Starting now, FI and I are grazing on tasty apps alllll day long till midnight.  Super stoked to have a low key holiday that is just the two of us!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy New Years Eve everyone!!

Tonight we are going out for Chinese food with a bunch of our friends. There will probably be about 15 of us. After dinner we will come home and watch the ball drop just the two of us!

• Happy New Year everyone! We're going to our best man's house for a small celebration. Have a good night!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I have to work tonight and FI doesn't really know anyone around here so i don't know what he's doing tonight.

June2012 Siggy for March:Honeymoon in Panama City Beach
    image 288 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 206 Are MIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • FI and I are both sick. We can barely eat anything more complicated than chicken broth, so it's soup and tea for us tonight. We might make it to the ball drop. Maybe.
  • So, I got sick, and well.... not working anymore
  • Somehow, we managed to get each other sick through the internets. How else are all of us sick?
  • FI and I had a quiet dinner and we're spending the night in with some hard cider. I'm sorry you have to work. :(
  • FI and I are fixing some dinner right now, we are going to watch the UVA game here in a little while, then we are going to one of our groomsmen and bridesmaids house and will just hang out with them and some other friends.

Happy New Years Eve everyone! Its our last one before we are married!
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_happy-news-years-eve?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:deb66259-f338-449d-bc5c-62eddecc4f04Post:ffe0e384-68de-45bd-b855-28ca3c13a174">Re: Happy News Years Eve</a>:
    [QUOTE]Somehow, we managed to get each other sick through the internets. How else are all of us sick?
    Posted by kaitlyn142[/QUOTE]

<div>I think we must share germs while knotting</div>
  • It's the year we all get married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards