Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Transportation recommendations: Limos, carriage rides, etc

I am looking for some inexpensive transportation to meet the following needs:

1) Bridal Wedding party transportation to the church (4 mi distance)
2) Groomsmen party transportation to the church (4 mi distance)
3) Bride and Groom Exit from reception.

Those of you who have found great vendors at great prices please share their names and range of cost.

Thanks!

Re: Transportation recommendations: Limos, carriage rides, etc

• Options
    This limo company was very affordable and easy to work with! I'm using them for 2 limos and 2 limo buses. http://www.american-limo.com/
  • Options
    I will be using Audubon Limosine.  For a simple transfer (one-way) it's $125 for a limo for ~ 8 ppl.  Ashley has been prompt in answering my emails and the emails all sound very friendly and personal.  She offered a few different options for hourly packages and all that.  Here's her information: 

Ashley Strange
    Cajun Encounters Tour Co. & Audubon Limousine55345 Hwy 90, Slidell, LA 70461t. 1-866-928-6877 Ext.107   f. 985-646-0504
    Facebook | Twitter | Testimonials | TripAdvisorI haven't used them yet so hopefully their service is good, but will in March for my wedding. 
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I had an excellent experience with Big Easy Limos and they negotiated a little to fit my budget. Consider having them come back and forth, bring the groomsmen first and then come back and get the bridesmaids, then add a one way transfer white sedan for the two of you after the reception. Thats what we did.

Consider these options and ask for quote
    1. one limo for the entire duration of the time you need transportation and have them go back and forth( if there is a 3 hour minimum)
    2. one minibus to get entire wedding party to church( might need 2 trips?), plus one white sedan for after reception(transfer only)
    3. one limo for the before the ceremony, then a white sedan or limo for after (they leave and return after

One of the two should be pretty economical.
  • Options
    KB used American Luxury...on time, clean, easy to reach, professional
    had 4 buses to pick up at two hotels. to the church in uptown and then to Southern Oaks..everything ran perfectly......She used a white Rolls for her transportation....David Band a local lawyer rents it out for specail occassions
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards