Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Married;)

we are married!

H is in the shower so I have time ;) 

The wedding was great! It rained until the wedding started, then it stopped and two amazing full rainbows were right behind us in the gazebo. The end of the rainbow was literally in between us! The rain held over until right after we finished a half hour of photos after the ceremony then poured through the reception. It was perfect. 

Photographer, DJ, cake, and caterer were BEYOND perfect!!! 

The venue screwed us over and 20 minutes into the reception, a bartendender told ME that my bill was in the back and I had to pay it before I left. He came to the head table and said this. At this point, everyone was watching and waiting for the toasts, they probably all saw my upset reaction! He said, "i don't know if your mom told you yet, but your bill is in the back. It needs to be paid". This was two minutes before our toasts... I have never been so mad! Then he was touching some of my underage guests. This man is going to get fired and I refuse to pay for something else. I had it paid months ago!

Besides that and one minorrrr detail, it was perfect. My husband looks stunning, the bridal party were fantastic, I felt beautiful and I married the love of my life!

Double rainbow RIGHT before and during the ceremony

Husband and I with his cousins

CAKE! Yum!
My dad, FIL, Brothers, and mom.

Husband and I!!!

Dad and I.

Re: Married;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards