Texas-Austin

Looking for an inexspensive vidiographer Kyle TX

I'm looking for an inexspesive videgrapher for my April wedding. Any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking for an inexspensive vidiographer Kyle TX

• MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David and Alicia Villanueva dnavideography@yahoo.com
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • edited December 2011
    Stay away from Tribe docs.. Heather Olson... she has not been good to people on here.

If you want something to compare your vids with... I highly recommend my videographer. He is not cheap though. www.altaredweddings.com

Warning--- once you see the quality, you may want to increase your budget. They are that good!
  • a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_looking-inexspensive-vidiographer-kyle-tx?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:885deb35-e1c4-47fe-b5d8-34280ed8066cPost:cb99ea70-2c75-4901-aac3-ef2abf01b9c9">Re: Looking for an inexspensive vidiographer Kyle TX</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stay away from Tribe docs.. Heather Olson... she has not been good to people on here.
    Posted by BabyBlueNTexas[/QUOTE]

I was one of her victims and the thing I learned is that good video is worth every penny. If you can add to your budget ANYWHERE - put it towards your video.

I would check out <a href="http://www.2gvp.com/">2nd Generation. </a>I wish I had known them when I was looking!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ^ I agree with acd. You get what you pay for when it comes to video. I'm another of Heather's clients and she ruined my video, and won't even respond to an email asking for my original raw footage.

So, be warned... if you get an inexpensive videographer, be prepared (not meant to scare you, just make you more informed about videographers).
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards