New York-New York City
Options

Any input regarding a florist I am considering using would be greatly appreciated

Hi All, 
I  just went for an appt at June's Florist in Brooklyn, NY.  Does anyone know of anyone that has used them?  Were they pleased with his work?  I've read reviews and they are very mixed... the one's that do not reccommend were from 2008.  Would love some recent update if anyone has. 
Thanks,
 Bride to Be

Re: Any input regarding a florist I am considering using would be greatly appreciated

• Options
    no idea about junes. But in brooklyn we found sprout in williamsburg to be quite nice and well priced.
  • Options
    Check out Ivie Joy Flowers + Events!!! She's amazing. Just find her work on facebook. I can't remember the website.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also am using June Florist and so far I am very happy. They were recommended to me by my FSIL who also used them for her wedding 10 years ago and many friends of FMIL who use them regularly for all types of events.

Search June Florist on youtube, they have several videos up of their work at various venues. The videos usually show the centerpieces and other floral arragements after they have been set up before an event starts.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards