Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Mani / Pedi in Downtown Boston

Hi,

I'm getting married at Boston Harbor Hotel and want to find a place within walking distance to get manicure / pedicures.  The spa at the hotel is really pricey so I'm looking for something more reasonable in price.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Mani / Pedi in Downtown Boston

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married there too! When is your wedding date? My Nail Salon has a few locations throughout the city, I'd check there first, they are reasonably priced as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay so this isn't really within walking distance, but Cambridge Nails on Cambridge street is EXCELLENT!  It is right by the MGH red line T stop. It is probably like a 15 minute walk from where you will be OR you can just take a cab there and be there in 5 minutes.

The owner, Tina, is great and takes really good care of the place.I know she can accomodate large groups also because I have been in there when she has bridal parties. They have been open for probably about 3 years so everything in there is really clean and brand new. The prices are really great too.

If you want something closer, North End Nails is on Salem Street in the North End. I have never been there but I used to walk by it all the time and I know it would be within walking distance from you.

Hope that helps!!
  • Options
    Runner1365Runner1365 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  So if walking wasn't an issue and we were really looking for a good experience in the city that still wasn't super pricey - what would some other suggestions be?  I feel like people like places on Newbury Street?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Newbury street is going to be expensive just FYI!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can get a no frills Mani Pedi for $35 at Towne Nails and Skin on Newbury St. (At the top towards MA Ave). I've had great experiences there. They also have a location (that's supposed to be a little nicer) on Charles St. If you're doing a French Manicure you'll be charged maybe $5 more. Hope this helps. Also, beautiful venue! I work right by there.
    Rampaging bears are the answer to all of our cultural missteps
  • Options
    Runner1365Runner1365 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards