Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Airbrush Tanning in Lancaster?

Can you ladies recommend an airbrush tanning salon in the Lancaster area? I'm gonna check the yellow pages, but thought I'd ask for some recommendations first. Thanks-

Re: Airbrush Tanning in Lancaster?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    PLEASE Be cautious with airbrush tanning...I did this the thursday before my saturday wedding and was told it would NOT rub off....WRONG.  During my reception, from all the dancing, I became a little sweaty...and the air brush tan totally rubbed off onto my white dress....it was mainly underneath my arms.  When I took the dress off that night, my dress was brown in those areas. I wish someone would have told me, I would never have done the spray tan if I would have known.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MIL is orange is all our photos from a spray tan. REALLY orange. I would recommend doing it WAY before the wedding to make sure you like the results. I was happy being my usual pale self
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmmm.....interesting results. This is actually for the MOH. She works outside most of the time and has a raging "Farmer Tan" goin' on. LOL The dresses are halter tops, so she looks kinda ridiculous with those tan lines! The wedding is Oct 10, so we don't have much time to fix this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe she could get those lotions that have tanning agents in them. You gradually get tanner every time you use it without the "orange look". She would still have time to create a nice color if she went out this weekend and bought one.
  • Options
    KahunaChicKahunaChic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used Tanfastic in Willow Street a couple years ago.  It was the spray tan in the booth, then the girls did touch-ups.  I did not have any problems and it lasted about 3 days.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to work at Dermatology Associates of Lancaster.  They have a cosmetologist there.  She will spray tan you.  I had a few done and they looked great.  I even had patients say what was I doing working at a dermatologist and being so tan??? She hand does it.  Her name is Sue. Just call the main number 717-569-3279 and listen to the prompts for the estatitcian. I also was just in a wedding a few weeks ago and had awful bathing suit strap lines and went to Baja Beach Tan for a mystic tan. It was ok.  But I feel like it only made the tan parts tanner.  I still had the bathing suit marks, and it rubbed off. My white strapless bra was brown by the end of the night.  I definitly would suggest derm.  The women was on vacation when I needed it done, that's why I went to Baja.
  • Options
    cal+hobbescal+hobbes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Can I ask what happened with your MOH? I'm getting married in a week and have the farmer tan issue also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards