October 2012 Weddings

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We've started to decorate a little here and there for Christmas.  Put up the tree yesterday (but it's not decorated yet), made a wreath for the front door, and picked up all my Christmas decorations from my moms.  I'm hoping to get a huge chunk of it done this weekend and I am really excited!  I want to go all out because we are hosting Christmas at our house with 35+ people coming!

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show off your Christmas decorations, tree, lights, etc.

I'll start by showing off my wreath that I made and some inspiration pics.

Wreath

Inspiration for the mantle

Kitchen Decor Inspirations

Entry table Inspirations

(Awesome use for those candy buffet jars!)
dscf4745-2
Anniversary

Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

• You place is going to look amazing!!  I can't wait to decorate.  We only do a tree and some other decor but when we get a house, I am sure that we are going to do more.  :)
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Great ideas!

DH and I just have a small townhouse, so there's not a lot of room for decorations. We have our Christmas tree up and decorated. Usually we wait until this weekend to get our tree, but we're going to be out of town this weekend so we went last week to get our tree. I love it when the house smells like pine : )  We put out a few small things, some lights in the windows (not allowed to put lights outside where we rent), and wreaths on our front and back door.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, great ideas! I love the chandelier decorations!
    Anniversary
  • i really want to decorate like mad woman but its kinda pointless unless people see it (or i blog about it!).  we are getting a real tree in a couple weeks and will decorate it then.  i have so many decor ideas though!!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Laughing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_its-beginning-to-look-a-like-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:24434d79-9707-4cb0-9adc-55906e540917Post:5980e1ca-154f-450b-8815-21755459e600">Re: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i really want to decorate like mad woman but<strong> its</strong> <strong>kinda pointless unless people see it</strong> (or i blog about it!).  we are getting a real tree in a couple weeks and will decorate it then.  i have so many decor ideas though!!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
    Posted by christinavy[/QUOTE]

Not pointless at all.  We don't have tons of people over for Christmas but we still love to decorate things because we get so much enjoyment out of it.  :)
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited November 2012
    We get a big real tree each year the day after Thanksgiving (family tradition!). This year it's just under 13 feet but much skinnier than the one we got last year. Last year's tree was a little bit of a nightmare to get back out of the house! 

We live in a loft so like many of you, no outdoor decorations, except on our little patio. But we usually string lights on the beams and around the big structural supports so it still looks very Christmas-y. Love all the decor ideas you have! 

Can't wait to see more Christmas pictures!
  • Oh I love the ideas! I love all of the holidays and want to make sure I have decorations for every season.  I want to deck out the house in decorations I'm just not sure what I want and what will work with the house how it is set up right now.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • love the wreath! you're so talented with crafts!
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• We will probably decorate today:).  We have a small tree that we will probably put on our coffee table, plus I want to buy round ornaments to fill  a couple of our left over candy bar jars with.    We don't decorate too much at christmas because we spread ourselves between my sisters house and his moms house.   Whenever we buy a house I think we will go all out for Christmas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards