Washington-Seattle
Options

I'm new to the Message boards

Hi all,

I'm new to posting on the message boards. I've been lurking around and reading some and now I want to get involved! I have questions and want advice too, but I want to get to know some people first. My fiance and I are getting married June 19, 2010. I'm super excited!

I'm excited to hear from everyone! Thank you!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm new to the Message boards

• Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Where are you getting married?  What are your colors/style?  What have you done already and what do you still need to do?  June is gonna be here soon!

We're getting married Sep 3, 2010 at Golden Gardens.  We're having a casual outdoor ceremony with a reception indoors at the same location.  Colors are slate blue and khaki.  It'll have a beachy vibe.  More info in my bio below.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and Welcome,

We are getting married in Hawaii, but since im in Seattle, im on this board a lot.  I must say ive been getting more ideas from this board then that one.  All the girls here are great and its a pretty active board. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board. Smile
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! Excited to get to know you and your wedding! :) Your date is right around the corner. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Excited to have you join in on the posts! 
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jbuddenjbudden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to be a part of this now and to get lots of ideas. We are getting married at my future in-laws house in Everett. It's a private ceremony (for family) in the living room and then the reception (with everyone we know!) in the backyard afterwards. Our colors are white and silver with a very vintage feel. Time is flying by! It's coming a lot quicker then I thought, but at the same time, not fast enough. We're talking to a florsit today. Any advice?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're trying to keep budget for flowers down and you're open, ask for ideas from the florist of flowers in your colors that will be in season then.  Also, you could consider DIYing CPs but hire a florist for bouquets, bouts, corsages, etc.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello and welcome. I am excited to have another vintage bride on the  board. Happy planning

• Options
    ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! I'm Rachel and I'm getting married in November (I think I'm the only one crazy enough in Seattle to do this)
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Thanks for introducing yourself & joining us!  This is a great group we have here on the Seattle board.  Your vintage wedding sounds really neat. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm Steph. my FI and I are getting married in Portland, OR but we live up here in Seattle so I post here because frankly the Portland board is slower than a giant turtle in quick sand.

We are getting married October 1st at a vineyard in Willamette valley.
    Welcome!
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • Options
    jbuddenjbudden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm late on this thread but just wanted to say welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! Yeah for Everett! I am from Lake Stevens but currently in Pullman with FI finishing his Masters. I think we are the only grils from that area most are south and a few north. (But I could be wrong!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been gone all day helping my dad pack (he has to be out of his place at the end of the month) so I'm a little late. Yayz! Another June girl on here! You're getting married 2 weeks before me!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    emilyasiegelemilyasiegel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards