Maryland

ocean pines recommendations??

I really want to have my wedding in either Ocean Pines or West Ocean City.  Any feedback on the Ocean Pines Yacht Club?  any other reception suggestions?  help!

Re: ocean pines recommendations??

• edited December 2011
    Hi! I am actually doing both my ceremony and reception at the Ocean Pines Beach Club, which is on 49th/50th street. The Beach Club is a little less formal and smaller, but that is what we were going for so it works out. The Yacht Club is GOREGOUS! I originally was thinking of booking there but they were booked. I highly recommend it. The food is delicious, the staff is very helpful, etc. Even when I was just "shopping around" for venues the staff gave me a list of djs, photographers, etc for the area and encouraged me to call and ask questions. Good luck!
  • km51571km51571 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony and reception at Ocean Pines Yacht Club on July 24th this year. We've been very please with everything so far!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I worked at the Yacht Club for 6 or 7 years, and have seen/worked some BEAUTIFUL weddings there. Beach Club too. The Country Club  isn't used as often as it should, as you can get wonderful pics on the golf course, and its the same chefs/manager.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards